What does this mean in terms of what a Call Flow customer can do?
- Use the Sky Catchup feature to almost instantly watch a program in HD. It used to take hours, if not days for an HD program, but now it will be ready to view in under a minute.
- Rent a movie and have it be available to watch immediately (even in HD) from Sky, Netflix, Amazon or any of the other online services.
- Listen to radio stations from London and around the world by streaming them across the Internet without them pausing and/or breaking up.
- Have reliable and high quality Skype or Facetime conversations with your relatives and friends without constantly worrying about the quality of the connection making for an unpleasant experience.
- Send and receive emails with large attachments, such as pictures or videos, in seconds where it used to take forever.
- Update a SatNav with all the latest maps and software (or do anything that requires a large download). It used to take nine hours and now it takes minutes.
- Work at home using your company's VPN (Virtual Private Network) as if you were at the office.
What's more...you can do all of the above with your spouse and/or children doing the same kinds of things without anyone noticing or caring about the extra traffic. Prior to Call Flow you were lucky if one person could do any of the above and now your whole household can at the same time.